Create proportion, reshape the buttocks, add volume to the hips, and fill in hip dips. Buttock fillers are an easier way to get the buttock shape you want, without a Scalpel in Sight!
Injectable Buttock Enhancement has become a very popular alternative to more invasive types of treatment, such as Buttock Implant Surgery or Brazilian Butt Lift. The great benefit of injectable treatments is that they enable you to achieve natural looking appearance but without the downtime that comes with surgery. However it is important to understand that the results won’t be as voluminous compared with buttock implant or BBL. With the right indications and correct technique, remarkable and natural results can be achieved with Buttock Fillers.
At Allen Rezai MD, we use carefully selected body fillers which are specifically designed for body contouring and reshaping. These body fillers consist of hyaluronic acid, a safe and natural substance that is used in many cosmetic injectable treatments, such as lip and cheek fillers, but body fillers have a different consistency suitable to Augment, Lift, Reshape & Contour the Buttocks.
One of the biggest benefits of this procedure is that it allows the patient to monitor how the buttocks look and feel during treatment and add more fullness if desired.
Before & after photos
To view before and after photos, please refer to the gallery page: Buttock Enhancement Before & After
The Procedure & Results of Buttock Fillers
This is a walk-in, walk-out treatment, taking anywhere from 15-45 minutes depending on the extent of the procedure, results are instant but will improve over 2-4 weeks. Longevity of the results vary between individuals but in general it lasts up to 18 months. Buttock fillers may require topping up within a year and usually require less filler on subsequent treatments to maintain results.
Benefits of Buttock Fillers
- Less downtime – you can resume normal activities faster when compared with buttock surgery.
- Buttock fillers are a less invasive treatment option than Surgery.
- Less pain – buttock injections aren’t as painful during the recovery period as buttock implants or other surgical methods.
- Treatment is performed under Local Anaesthetic – Only Numbing the treatment area
- Lower risk– buttock injections do not require surgery and you do not have to be put to sleep (sedation or general anaesthesia).
- The results from buttock injections are predictable, and more easily revised should this be required, by injecting additional filler
- In the worst-case scenario, if a patient does not like the result, the filler can be dissolved by injecting a dissolving solution
- Low risk of scarring and minimal side effects when performed by an experienced Surgeon.
- It is possible that you may not need to take time off work, however having a few days away from work is advisable. Recovery time varies between individuals
- Natural looking results.
- No need to wait – the results are immediate and will continue to improve during the 2-4 weeks following treatment.
Possible Risks & Complications
From a safety perspective, Premium Brand Hyaluronic Acid Body Fillers are highly biocompatible, due to the fact it is made from natural hyaluronic acid.
Potential risks and complications of Buttock Enhancement Injections are minimal, provided genuine quality fillers are used and the treatment is carried out by a qualified and experienced Surgeon. Allergic reactions to the hyaluronic acid fillers are exceptionally rare since they are free from animal proteins and completely bio-compatible with the hyaluronic acid already in the human body.
Importance of a Thorough Consultation
A thorough consultation is highly recommended to discuss your concern-areas and goals with wanting this treatment and to determine your suitability. Mr Rezai will discuss your medical history with you, carry out a thorough examination and he will explain all aspects of the procedure including pros and cons and what you should expect in terms of results. Based on your indication for treatment and your wishes, Mr Rezai will provide you with a Bespoke Treatment plan.
Here are some points to consider when Choosing a Provider
You should always be given enough time to make an informed decision and you should NEVER feel rushed.
Never feel pressured into undergoing a treatment without fully understanding all the implications.
Schedule your Consultation with Mr Allen Rezai to learn more about Buttock Enhancement Injections or your suitability for the Treatment by calling 020 7580 8001