Mr Allen Rezai is a leading Consultant Plastic, Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgeon based in Harley Street, London, from where his practice has gained an international reputation for excellence.
Mr Rezai obtained his medical degree at the Lund University in Sweden. From there, he completed his Cosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery training at international centres of excellence in Sweden, the United Kingdom and the Czech Republic, subsequently attaining his fellowship in Microsurgery at the renowned Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in Taipei, Taiwan, and the Microsurgical Training Center at Christus St. Joseph Hospital in Houston, Texas.
Mr Rezai has in excess of thirteen years’ experience as a Consultant within the field of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery. Having personally performed thousands of procedures, he has an enormous breadth and depth of surgical expertise, with particular specialisms in breast and facial surgery, including ‘free flap’ breast reconstruction and head and neck reconstruction, the natural SMAS facelift, nose reshaping, short scar breast uplift and reductions, and natural looking breast enlargements.
Mr Rezai is on the GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery (GMC number 4228875). He is also an affiliated member of a wide range of organisations, including the World Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (WSRM), the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS), the Internation Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), the European Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (ESPRAS), the International Confederation of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS), the International Society of Plastic, Regenerative Surgery (ISPRES), the World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (WAOCS), the Swedish Association of Plastic Surgeons and associate member of British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS).
Excellence, integrity, professionalism and the highest levels of patient care and education are the foundations of Mr Rezai’s practice. Together with his highly experienced team, he embodies skill, artistry and professionalism and believes in providing patients with the highest quality of surgical outcome, safety and care.
- Associate member of British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons, BAPRAS
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, ISAPS
- European Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, ESPRAS
- World Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, WSRM
- American Society of Liposuction Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- World Academy Of Cosmetic Surgery
- GMC (UK) Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery
- The Royal Society of Medicine, RSM
- The London Consultants’ Association
- Swedish Association of Plastic Surgeons
- World Academy of Cosmetic Surgery